The Sagarmatha (forehead of the sky) in Nepali is known as Mt. Everest in the world. Mt. Everest with the altitude of 8848m, is the highest peak in the earth, so, it is also known as the roof of the world. The South face of this recognized mountain lies in Nepal where as the North face is said to be laid in China’s autonomous state Tibet. This world’s highest peak was first officially measured in 1956 during the Great Trigonometry Survey of British India government and then known as Peak XV certified with the height of 8840m. With a simple technology and the distance from the mountain, the height was determined with really phenomenal accuracy and only 8m off from current value of 8848m.
Friendship World Treks & Expeditions is delighted to offer the world-class service in the Everest Base Camp (EBC) and other higher camps of Mt. Everest from its South face in Nepal. Our service covers since arrivals in Kathmandu, Hotel accommodations, fly to Lukla in Khumbu region, treks to Base camp via Namche tea house full board services during the trek before arriving to base camp.
The climbing Guides of our company are highly skilled, time to time reviewed and recognized by worldwide people due to their training and experiences in this profession and paid up the high range of wages and fees. To these guides and climbers we are going to put on a rope with. This is a serious climb with serious consequences should things go wrong. So, one of the most things we have to keep in mind while operating Mt. Everest Expedition is prevention.
Friendship World Treks & Expeditions has develop logistics expertise while organizing full scale Himalayan expedition as well as logistic support for climbing peaks in Nepal and Tibet in collaboration with European, North American and Australian climbers, who contributed to our safety and quality system. Expeditions to Pumori, Amadablam, Baruntse are considered the most popular and preferred by many climbers among 6000 and 7000 meter peaks whereas Dhaulagiri, Makalu, Manaslu, Lhotse and Everest are the over 8000 meter peaks for the challenging climbing in Nepal . We arrange fully guided support for expedition and logisticson Cho Oyu, Shishapangma and Everest and we have had strong base camp presence since long time.
PRICES FOR EXPEDITIONS 2017/2018 SPRING SEASON- Group Joining
Prices for the Expedition’s full board per person Includes.
No: 1 Mount Everest 35,500.00 U$ Dollar per person.
No: 2 Mount Lhotse 18,500.00 U$ Dollar per person.
No: 3 Mount Makalu 18,600.00 U$ Dollar per person.
No: 4 Mount Kanchenjunga 17,700.00 U$ Dollar per person.
No : 5 Mount Dhaulagiri 15,900.00 U$ Dollar per person.
No: 6 Mount Annapurna 15,850.00 U$ Dollar Per person .
No: 7 Mount Manaslu 17,800.00 U$ Dollar per person.
No: 8 Mount Cho Oyu 17,900.00 U$ Dollar Per person .
No: 9 Mount Shisapangma 17,700.00 U$ Dollar per person.
No:10 Mount Everest from Tibet 26,700.00 U$ Dollar per person.
No. 11. Mount Brantuse 12,500 U$ Per Person.
This is for the full board Prices.
Explorer les montagnes de l'Himalaya et Pays de la nature -Népal sauvages
Friendship World Treks Pvt. Ltd.
Best Value for Quality
G.P. Box O. n °: 10250, Katmandou, au Népal
Téléphone: + 977-1-4820243, + 977-1-4820951
Fax: + 977-1-4820243
Full Board Service Cost Include
- All arrival and departure transfer services to and from Airport both Domestic and International with other necessary surface transport as per itinerary.
- Assistance at the International airport by Friendship World Treks representative while arriving and departing.
- Chinese Government Royalty (U$5200);
- Six nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis;
- All camping equipment in Base camp and Advance Base Camp;
- Full Board hotel en route in Tibet: Zhangmu, Naylam, Tingri (B/L/D);
- Food during expedition period for expedition Members and Staff;
- Tibet Visa and Travel Permit for expedition crew;
- Expedition Permit to climb Cho Oyu along Northwest ridge route;
- All staff during Expedition period with experienced Guide (Base Camp Manager)
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary;
- Cargo clearance & Duties Assistance Service free;
- Daily wages, equipment allowance & Insurance for expedition Staff;
- Gamow Bag will be available for expedition group;
- Solar panel for light and batteries charger will be available for expedition members;
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC.
- 2 Oxygen Bottles with mask and regulators (if requested by client)
- We provide Sherpa's tents, food for climbing, and insurance.
- Ice falls charges · All tent for camp 1, 2, 3 ·
- High altitude food for sherpa and member
- All Necassary camping equipments like camp furniture, kitchenware, dining tents, guest tents, etc.
- Per person 50kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak and 40kg baggage allowance while returning from Base Camp after climbing the Mountain.
- Required Experienced, Trained and Government Licensed Climbing Guide(s) during Climbing Period Per peron
- All wages, equipments, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs.
- First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
- Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
- Emergency Oxygen and mask regulator.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu before departure.
- Friendship World Treks Special Gifts (T-shirt/Pashmina etc.)
- Our service Charges
Full Board Service Cost Exclude
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except farewell dinner)
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears
- Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations,
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival) and re entry visa fee
- Ice fall Garbage Deposit fees (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Personal climbing gears;
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods;
- Emergency/Rescue Jeep cost US$700;
- Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa Guides (When you summated you have to pay) as per Mountaineering Association rules.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
- Any other item not included in “THE PACKAGE COST INCLUDES” SECTION.